Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Approach: Work-in-Progress of a Mystical, Spiritual Novel

Beginning this month, I will begin posting my new novel, As the Light of Venus Rose, a work-in-progress. In this mystical, spiritual novel, Amanda Peterson struggles with her decision to die in order to join Avedar, her guide and lover, on another dimension to assist teaching souls before they reincarnate on Earth.

Themes in this novel include:

Personal, Spiritual Growth
Acceptance of the existence of Advanced Beings
Understanding of Ancient Ancestors
Balancing the Spirit and Material World
Acknowledging Unexpected Forms of Advanced Beings
Trusting Destiny; Learning Tools for Dying

Writing a novel is a study of oneself as well as a study and view of the world. These combine in a work that is shared with others. Join me as I go on that journey and comment on the progress. I invite your thoughts and critique, along with your questions.

No comments: