Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ambiguity and The Need to Know

There is an ambiguity in life that surprises me. I thought I would know. I thought I was being given information that would explain my life and the future. I thought all would be more clear with each passing day.

I was right but not in the way expected. The knowing, the information and the clarity were revealed to be uncertainty.

All that I felt correct up to now is right but also wrong. All that I though was a clear message becomes more complicated. All that I felt was clear is no longer.

I am left with a calm, however, about the ambiguity. I am left with a thirst to allow this lack of clarity to flow over me and become a substitute for being a slave to the need to know and figure everything out. I’m leery of the success of this new venture, but I sense it is the only answer left. All else is wasted energy fed to a soul caught in a 3-dimensional world.

Releasing that limitation of the” need to know” may just be the freedom I’ve been seeking.

Releasing that limitation may be the answer I’ve been searching.

Releasing that limitation opens my soul to a possible union with the spirit world, which I long to have.

2 comments:

Kim G. said...

I very much enjoyed surfing through your site. I am also a teacher. I have reached the point in life where each day he revels more to me. The emotion is strong and I must utilize the balance and organiznational skills I have within myself. Today, I will have a good day and I will pray everyone around does too.

Cheryl said...

Kim,

Thank you for the kind response. I pray with you that we all have a good day, although the definition of a "good" day seems to change to be one of understanding the bigger picture and adjusting to our role in that. I always enjoy hearing from fellow teachers!