Monday, May 10, 2010

On Re-reading The RA Material

In the process of re-reading The RA Material, I am amazed at how much this information is impacting me even more than when I read it years ago. The book was published in 1984 and is channeled information from an entity called RA.

While I never trust all of any channeled information, I learn to trust my response to see how strongly the ideas resonate with me. This material seems fairly accurate, yet it also forces me to think, once again, beyond my comfort zone. Our early ancestral history continues to intrigue me.

Our role in evolving to another dimension fascinates me even more. Have any of you read this material, either in the past or recently? Does it feel right? Are we all learning "service to others" as the positive way to evolve to the next level. And what the heck will the 4th dimension or 4th density, as RA calls it, be like? I wonder, as I continue to believe that "service to others" is the right way to go.

No comments: